Thursday, April 19, 2012

Don't give up on me

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post. I have been on the road with work, but I have finished a few pieces over the last couple of weekends that I need to get posted, the pictures are on my camera a few thousand miles from where I am. I am actually in a Starbucks in Lakewood, CO, getting ready to head into an appointment, but I had a second and thought I would update my readers.

Finished a couple of tables in the last two weeks and currently working on a "subway sign" dresser. Also repainted the Kissimmee Orange Trunk with a Union Jack flag in several shades of gray.

I hope to get at least one of those posted this weekend for you all.

Mr. Smith
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Relax...the hardest part of blogging is actually finding the time to sit and blog. It's a struggle for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete