Monday, January 16, 2012

Two out of Three

Well, this weekend was a cold one in Redding. Sunday night we had some really cold wind come in. I did finish up one piece on Saturday and got most of the way through the Union Jack Dresser on Sunday evening. Also had to take down my easy-up in the back yard so it would not blow away. All of the bikes got moved back into TheSmithGarage - where the room was, I don't know.

Here are a few shots of the finished cabinet and the UJ Dresser - enjoy.




I will let the paint cure for a week on this one before I rough it up a bit and put a coat of wax on it. Also needs some minor repairs to the drawer bottoms and some glass nobs and it will go in my son's room. I actually feel a little more like an artist after doing this piece. I'll post a picture when we get it all squared away.

I think I will be doing the same pattern on this purple dresser - and this one will go to a show with us in the Spring - so if you are interested, make sure you let me know.



Mr. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment